Code of Conduct
This document lays out the principles by which SWAT officers, members, and volunteers operate. Codified by the leadership and affirmed by the membership, SWAT Code of Conduct applies to all Youth iCON personnel. SWAT officers are committed to supervising members and volunteers and ensuring the Code of Conduct is upheld in all situations. Any questions should be directed to Ralf Landsberger or Derrick Uittenbosch using the Contact page.
SWAT members will…
- Uphold the example of the man, Jesus Christ, and remain true to the "straight and narrow path"
- Walk with integrity in thought, word, and deed
- Remain sensitive to and aware of people's perceptions
- Place the safety of others above self
- Respect the confidentiality of conversation in counseling
- Follow the law of the land
- Recognize the position of trust and authority we operate in
- Remain professional in all areas to uphold the responsibility we have accepted.
- Maintain awareness of individual capabilities and where necessary, call a supervisor
- Submit to the leadership of SWAT officers while on deployment